Interested in writing a guest post for CPC? The CPC blog is a forum to promote animal health and welfare topics with the focus being on pets care. We will publish posts about cat and dog-friendly adventures, hints and tips, how to have fun with your pet and on the benefits of opening your home and hearts to a pet. We will also publish stories that don’t shy away from the difficult topics of bereavement, grief and the options pet owners have for pet cremations.
Other perspectives from bloggers, animal experts, and animal owners are welcome. However, we will always reserve full editorial control on the topics we will consider and blogs that we publish.
Please send your proposal to me Jon Baily at email@example.com with the subject line Guest Blog Proposal. For me to consider your article please include:
- A short bio about yourself
- The proposed blog title
- A sample paragraph
- A link to your website or blog
Write a post with interesting, useful, and well-researched content relevant to CPC readers
- Please only send original content that doesn’t violate anyone’s copyright
- Provide a minimum of three high resolution photos.
- The article length should be a minimum of 500 words
- Please include an author bio with a high resolution photo of yourself
We will aim to publish the final article within 2-4 weeks after approval. CPC will retain the copyright, we encourage sharing and will link to your site from the article but you will not be able to republish the post elsewhere.