Pet Bereavement Workshop
CPC’s Pet Bereavement Workshop offers more in-depth support for veterinary professionals. Whilst similar to our Insight to Bereavement day, this workshop goes into further detail with advice help and support for you and your clients.
The workshop is presented by a fully qualified bereavement counsellor and contributes towards CPD.
The goals of the course are to:
- Give you a better understanding of grief and bereavement in relation to the loss of their pet
- Develop practical skills to support pet owners before, during and after euthanasia
- Explore the bond between your client and their pet
- Group learning and sharing
- Explore the stages of grief
This course is usually delivered at one of our sites, but can be delivered on your premises.
For more information and details of the price, please contact our Vet Support Team on: 01763 207750.